We are blessed to have many dedicated volunteers, but we can always use more help.
We urgently need help with various administrative tasks that are vital to keeping CHO “up and running.” These positions include:
- Donor Liaison (who supports the Corresponding Secretary)
- Publicity Assistant(s)
These positions have flexibility in the amount of time and duties involved, and much of the work can be done on your schedule. See the more detailed description of CHO’s volunteer positions, attached:
Volunteer needs for specific programs
- truck drivers (no special licensing required)
- helpers 2 to 3 Saturday mornings a year from 9AM until noon to pick up donations in the local area
A truck driver and 3 helpers is the most effective unit.
Food and clothes closets:
- help in receiving, sorting, and distributing donations
- physical help for our annual event called the “Christmas Store”
- we would also welcome donations of new toys and gift cards from Giant, Target, and Wal Mart.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the above needs, please fill out our Volunteer profile form. You may fill out our online form, which will submit your information to us electronically:
Or you can download and print out our downloadable form and mail it to CHO, P.O. Box 233, Vienna, VA 22183:
Or you may email our Volunteer Coordinator, Erinn Connor, at email@example.com, to volunteer with CHO, or call 703-281-7614 and leave a message in box #2.